- 'Frank Lloyd Wright' by Bruno Zevi, published by Zanichelli Editore Bologna, 1994 [first edition 1979] http://books.google.com/
Img. _01 [page 177]
- "FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT: DIE LEBENDIGE STADT" edited by David G. De Long, published by Vitra Design Museum, Weil am Rhein / Skira editore, Milan, 1998
Img. _02 [page 241] "Ardmore-Experiment"; "Suntop-House", drawing dated 1938
Img. _03 [page 268]
- 'The Living City' by Frank Lloyd Wright, published by Horizon Press, 1958
Img. _04 [page 151]
- 'Treasures of Taliesin: Seventy-Seven Unbuilt Designs' by Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer, Frank Lloyd Wright, published by Pomegranate, 1999
http://books.google.at/ [Plate 28, page 64]
7 Wright [cited on page 64] refers to "100 houses in Pittsfield". 100/4 equals 25 Fourplexes, though only 22 are depicted in illustration Img. _03
- 'Frank Lloyd Wright's Usonian Houses: Designs for Moderate Cost One-Family Homes' by John Sergeant, published by Watson-Guptill Publications / New York, 1984 Paperback Edition (First published 1976 in New York, by Whitney Library of Design) http://books.google.at/
2 ^ a b [cf. page 72 onwards]
- 'Suburban steel: the magnificent failure of the Lustron Corporation, 1945-1951' by Douglas Knerr, published by Ohio State University Press, 2004
3 [page 58, 59]
- This "piece of information" [in its literal sense] is collected from books.google.seach result preview. If confirmed, this would allot each unit approx. half an acre [2023 m2] - similar to Img. _04.
- 4 My figures concerning lot size and density are purely speculative and based on:
a) John Sergeant V.) » With 1/2 - acre lots, the density was eight to ten people per acre, but at Ardmore this was closer to thirty people per acre. « [page 72]
b) Proportional [!] comparison of plan reproductions X.) 6
c) Google Earth
- 'Frank Lloyd Wright Rebel In Concrete' by Aylesa Forsee published by Macrae Smith Company 1959 http://www.archive.org/
5 [page 136]
- 'Frank Lloyd Wright 1917-1942: The Complete Works' [Volume 2] by Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer, edited by Peter Gössel, published by Taschen 2010
[page 326] » "The Ardmore Experiment", Suntop Homes for Otto Tod Mallery « is dated 1938, all drawings reproduced bear 39… labels, the model is dated 1940.
6 ^ a [page 327] Plan and section [3906.004] seem to be printed in scale.